family

family

Sunday, August 21, 2011

5 Months Old!

Nolan is 5 months old! I can't believe how fast time time has gone and I already am going back to work this week. It is bittersweet-I am excited to go back, yet sad to leave Nolan. I know he will be in good hands with his Grandma and Kelly, so I'm really not worried. I also think it will be motivation for me to leave school at a decent time.



At 5 months Nolan...

*Weighs 15lbs 4 oz (30%) and is 25.5" (50%)

*Wears size 2 diapers (just started)

*Has started wearing 3-6 month clothes, but wears 0-3 in pants and a few onesies

*Started baby cereal-oatmeal *Sleeps 9:30p.m.-9:00a.m. and takes a 2 hour nap in the morning, afternoon, and in the late evening

*Grabs feet when being changed

*Coos, giggles, and squeals in delight-especially when waking up in the morning

*Has rolled over from his belly to his back since he was 1 month consistently, but finally rolled from his back to his stomach a few times

*Plays in his baby Einstein Jumperoo

*Pulls and reaches for toys when on back or belly
*Enjoys being read to each night before bed

*Loves baths and has started splashing with his legs
*Loves getting rasberry kisses and has the cutest giggle

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to keep track of all his fun milestones and personality! I have to laugh because Sam is just 3 months and already in size 3 diapers and in 6 - 9 month clothes :) We have big babies! Love the pics - what a beautiful baby and mama!

    ReplyDelete