family

family

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Playroom Pinterest Success

We turned our den into Nolan's playroom a few months ago and I am now getting around to decorating it. It is amazing how a child can have soooooo many toys, yet they all don't fit in the playroom! I knew from the beginning that I wanted to do a Dr. Seuss theme (but not an overbearing one) to go along with all the Dr. Seuss stuffed animals and books we have. So, I found some cute wall quotes, a clock, and a growth chart all in Dr. Seuss theme to put up. I also have wanted to have a cute way to display his artwork....not that he has much now...but eventually he will. I wanted something that was easy interchangeable, yet still cute. So I turned to pinterest for inspiration. Needless to say, Nolan loves his playroom! ( I still have one wall to decorate which is a large project in itself...so hopefully I will be able to share that sooner than later...)

My little Picasso

Interchangeable picture frames with his current artwork of Sesame Street coloring pages and a painting.

View of the wall

Entry of the playroom-Dr. Seuss quote on back wall

Close up of Dr. Seuss quote


Dr. Seuss quote above the doors


The wall on this side of the room will be my next project...which is a big one.

No comments:

Post a Comment