10. Watching Nolan discover little things about the world with excitement. (He really loves looking for airplanes in the sky, wagon rides, and playing with bubbles!)
9.Cuddles...Nolan has always loved to cuddle and still at 2 he loves to lay on the couch with you right next to him under a blanket. He also loves to be rocked.
8. We have our own weather forecaster....Nolan today looked outside and said, "Sunny Mommy, no snow, no rain, WINDY!"
7.Walks outside and that he loves to hold our hand....someday I know he won't want to, so for now I cherish it.
6. Thinking about what he will be when he grows up....he loves to use tools and measure things, bake, cook, sing, dance, clean, tell about the weather, and read. He is very interested in animals and cars/trucks/diggers.
5. Talking-everyday Nolan amazes me with his vocabulary. He says words that I don't even think would know and uses them in the correct context. He knows some of his alphabet letters, can count to 11, and understands opposites! (Ex. I said that wasn't big....and then he said little!) He recently has been saying 5-6 word sentences! (Daddy sit on the couch too?) His biggest kick is to say, "Soon Mommy." for when he doesn't want to do something or will say "Sorry" if he accidentally does something. "Nolan do it!" is also a phrase we hear quite often. =)
4. Eskimo kisses.....he has loved them since he was little and continues to love them.
3.Having an "extra" pair of hands to help make food and bake. He loves to help stir anything. Jimmy and I recently have been on a malt craze and Nolan loves to get a cup of water with a spoon and "eat" out of his cup. (He does not want to try a real malt...)
2. Giggles....they can make any day brighter.
1. Hearing Nolan say, "Love you Mommy!" and "Missed you Mommy!"
| My future is so bright, I need to wear shades! |
No comments:
Post a Comment