- Swim (we have a pool and a water table, and I may take Nolan to a big pool)
- Summer movie pass at Jordan Creek-every Tuesday/Wednesday they do kid movies for 1 dollar
- Soccer-he starts on Tuesday!
- T-ball-he will start that in late July when soccer is done
- Zoo trips
- Vacations-we are going to go to Omaha and stay with family. We are going to go to the Omaha Zoo and to the Children's Museum. We also are going to take a repeat trip to Kansas City. We loved our vacation last year and are going to do it again!
- Parks-Nolan loves parks and wants to stop at everyone we go by!
- Playdates with friends
- Crafts- I plan to do a craft a week with Nolan.
- Walks/wagon rides/bike rides
- Feeding the ducks
- Lowes/Home Depot kids workshops
family
Sunday, June 8, 2014
It's Summer!
Summer is officially here! I am so excited to spend the days with my boys! Here are a few things we have planned for this summer:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment