It's official....we have a 2 year old! I can hardly believe 2 years ago we became parents for the first time. Looking back at pictures (and believe me we took A TON of pictures...probably more than the average family since we were there longer in the NICU) I can't believe how tiny he was and how fast the time has gone. Nolan definitely was a baby whose look seemed to change with every picture and I would say that around 14 months is when I feel he started to look the same in each picture. It has been fun keeping track of his milestones through this blog and I am so glad that I decided to blog! I love being able to look back at what he was doing at 3 months old, etc. The past 2 years have been so much fun, I can't wait to see what the next year brings!
At 2 years old Nolan...
- Height- 36 inches (91%)
- Weight: 26.5lbs (35%)
- Wears size 18 month and some 2T clothes and size 6w shoe
- Wears size 3 diapers...still.
- LOVES milk-he has to have a sippy as soon as he wakes up of warm milk
- Is still a picky eater-he eats mostly dry foods (cereal, bread, crackers, etc.) chicken nuggets and waffles. He loves fruit and veggie squeezables and will eat anything he can squeeze. He still prefers veggies over fruit and loves green beans.
- Continues to be the best sleeper...sleeps from 7 or 8 p.m. until 7 a.m. He has never been a kid to throw a tantrum when it is time to go to bed...he may whine but when I say lets go upstairs..he willingly has always walked up to his room.
- Is talking non-stop...he can pretty much repeat any word we tell him to and he loves to narrate what he is doing. However, he will not say Grandma....on purpose of course.
- Some phrases we hear often: "okay," "Hi Mommy!" "Daddy bye bye!", "yellow school bus, "Nolan watch," "big bird please!"
- At night will tell everyone goodnight..."Night night Daddy, night night Mommy, night night Papa, night night Poppi, night night CC, night night Nani.."
- He loves Sesame Street and Peppa Pig...and will often ask to watch them followed by the word please.
- Is always hot...he dislikes wearing long sleeves and hoodies
- LOVES BOOKS...he will often come get me and say "Read Mommy!" His favorite book is Heads and loves to point out and name all the animals...right now he loves the rino.
- Loves watching and helping us cook
- Favorite songs-Row, row row your boat, Elmo's World Theme Song, The Wheels on the Bus
- Loves playing in his playroom...especially with his kitchen and train table..he loves his "Choo-choo's!"
- Was scared of the Easter Bunny but enjoyed the train ride
- Loves to take showers and play in the water but hates getting his hair washed.
- Has not had his first official big boy haircut...I have been trimming it myself.
- Enjoys playing with all of his toy cars and could play by himself with them for hours.
- Likes to "measure" the walls in our house using a real tape measure r.
- Went sledding for the first time and enjoyed it!
- Continues to bring joy to our lives each day!
| Nolan loves to help vacuum. |
| Nani stopped over for a visit! |
| Can I go to Disney World?? I already have the ears! |
| Helping make french toast. |
| Watching them sizzle. |
| Eating his 2nd happy meal |
| Coloring-I think he favorite colors are purple and blue. |
| Looking at a snake at the Science Center. |
| Cheese! |
| Building dominoes with Daddy! |
| At the Science Center with Mommy! |
| Seeing T-Rex! |
| First time sledding. |
.jpg)
You forgot to say, "had his first date with Penelope and they watched Sesame Street together", ha, ha :)Yessica
ReplyDelete