family

family

Saturday, October 19, 2013

14 weeks

How far along? 14 Weeks
How big is the baby? the size of a lemon
Total weight gain: -12lbs
Maternity clothes?  nope, I actually had to pull out smaller pants this week...hopefully that will change soon
Sleep:  I wake up 2 times a night to go to the bathroom and when I get up, I am usually up for 2 or 3 hours because I start thinking about school.
Best moment this week: Hearing our baby's heart beat- 155 beats per minute
Miss Anything? Feeling "non-sick" and energyMovement: nope 
Food cravings: Orange Juice
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have not thrown up for 3 days now...I'm getting pretty excited about that but I think the nausea seems to be worse.
Gender:  ??
Labor Signs:  nope
Symptoms:Tired, nausea, headaches.
Belly Button in or out? in 
Wedding rings on or off? on 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Exhausted
Looking forward to: Feeling like myself again during the second trimester and having energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment