At 31 months Nolan....
- Weighs 31lbs
- Wears size 2t clothes and size 7 shoe
- Is potty trained but wears a diaper at night/ during naps
- Continues to be a picky eater, but will now "eat" an apple! He likes to bite it and taste the juice....baby steps we are taking.
- Can drink from a cup, but prefers his sippy
- Loves to spell his name out loud
- Has an amazing memory....we were singing the "Peanut Butter and Jelly" song and Nolan says, "I learned this at the library!"
- Talks in complete sentences and reminds me of a 5 year old with some of the things he says. Ex: "Daddy turn around, I want to talk to you!" hehe
- Is very loving and affectionate.....he will ask me daily, "Mommy, you not feeling well?" I'll give you a kiss and make you feel better!" Or he will bring be toys and stuffed animals to make me feel better.
- Seems to believe this baby will be a girl and says he wants a sister.
- Enjoyed going to Night Eyes, Howell's Pumpkin Patch, and Center Grove Apple Orchard
- Loves wearing his Thomas the Train costume and telling his joke.
- Is really good at many different games on our tablet....he's better at some of them than I am!
- Continues to bring joy to our lives each day!
No comments:
Post a Comment