How far along? 28 Weeks
How big is the baby? the size of an eggplant
Total weight gain: No clue..maybe 10?
Maternity clothes? Some regular/some maternity. Leggings are my new best friend.
Sleep: It is very hard to get comfortable. I have to sleep on my side with pillows everywhere!
Best moment this week: Nolan "kissing" my belly and hearing him talk about his baby brother. He tells me, "He is still growing just like me!"
Best moment this week: Nolan "kissing" my belly and hearing him talk about his baby brother. He tells me, "He is still growing just like me!"
Miss Anything? Being able to bend down to pick something off the floor, sleep, and not getting to worn out easily.
Movement:Yes
Food cravings:Orange juice, anything sweet
Anything making you queasy or sick:Just
random moments of nausea. I am hoping it stays that way!
Gender: boy =)
Labor Signs: nope
Symptoms:Tired, nausea
Labor Signs: nope
Symptoms:Tired, nausea
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on Happy or Moody most of the time: Exhausted
Looking forward to: Doing some "baby laundry." =)
I need to take a picture...hopefully I will this weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment