At 35 months Nolan...
- Weighs 30lbs
- Height- 37 1/2 inches
- Wears 2T and 3T clothing and Shoe 7 1/2
- Continues to be a picky eater but will eat Yoplait Yogurt from a cup=success!
- Is excited to be a big brother-he rubs my belly, gives it kisses, and talks about all the things he's going to do when his little brother gets here
- Favorite shows- Peppa Pig, Handy Manny, and the movie Monsters University
- Loves to take showers and baths
- Favorite toys-slinky, alphabet letters, puzzles, remote control cars, balls, and battery operated diggers and trucks
- Loves doing arts and crafts
- Enjoys family movie nights on the weekends-we blow up an air mattress and have snacks-teddy grahams, m & m's, and hershey kisses.
- He loves to help do the dishes, vacuum, laundry, and clean the bathroom
- Had a "big boy" haircut using clippers and scissors
- Things Nolan has said this past month:
- "Mom, I'm excited for the baby to come!"
- When we are putting him to bed, he holds onto my arm and says, "You're like a balloon and you can't float away. I'm holding you tight."
- "The baby is getting big like me! But he will come out little!"
- When he plays with his slinky, I try to take his picture. He says, "The slinky doesn't have a mouth silly! It can't smile!
- "I'm Mommy, Daddy, and the baby's boy!
- Continues to bring joy to our lives each day!
No comments:
Post a Comment