How far along? 33 Weeks
How big is the baby? the size of a pineapple
Total weight gain: 17 or so
Maternity clothes? Yes, and even the pants seem tight.
Sleep: I am up often going to the bathroom and trying to get comfortable. No matter how I lay I am uncomfortable and it seems like at night he wants to have a dance party!
Best moment this week: Having an ultrasound and seeing his chubby little cheeks! He is 5lbs exactly right now...so if I make it to April 10th he will be 8.5-9lbs!!! (I don't think I will make it that long.)
Best moment this week: Having an ultrasound and seeing his chubby little cheeks! He is 5lbs exactly right now...so if I make it to April 10th he will be 8.5-9lbs!!! (I don't think I will make it that long.)
Miss Anything? Being able to bend down to pick something off the floor, sleep, and not getting worn out easily. Also, being on my feet teaching all day has caused my feet and hands to start swelling up with water. =(
Movement:He has the hiccups all the time and his movements are painful.
Food cravings: Orange juice, anything sweet
Anything making you queasy or sick: For the first time this pregnancy-NO! =)
Gender: boy =)
Labor Signs: I believe I have started having Bratxton Hicks contractions. I had to leave work early the other day because I couldn't stand up they were so painful!
Symptoms:Tired, nausea, swollen feet and hands
Labor Signs: I believe I have started having Bratxton Hicks contractions. I had to leave work early the other day because I couldn't stand up they were so painful!
Symptoms:Tired, nausea, swollen feet and hands
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? I had to take it off this week after conferences. =( With the water weight, I'm afraid it won't be easy to come off in a few weeks.Happy or Moody most of the time: Exhausted
Looking forward to: Spring break and Nolan's 3rd birthday!
| 33 Weeks |
No comments:
Post a Comment