I can't believe that Cason has been in our lives for a whole month! The time has sure gone by fast...although the nights seem to go by slow. =) I'm enjoying my time at home with him and all the baby snuggles. Nolan and Brody adore Cason. Nolan loves to feed him, and that helps me out alot when I am trying to do a few things around the house or put Brody down for a nap. Brody LOVES Cason and will tell me often, "I love my brother Mommy!" It is so cute to see them interact!
At 1 month Cason....
- Weighs 10.5lbs and is 22inches long (At home measurement)
- Drinks 4oz of breastmilk roughly every 3 hours
- Wears mostly 0-3 month clothes a few newborn
- Wears size 1 diapers
- LOVES baths-he does not cry at all and loves the warm water poured over his head
- Usually only cries when he is hungry
- Loves the sound of the hairdryer
- Seems to do pretty well when Nolan or Brody pat his head or give him kisses
- ROLLED OVER AT 5 DAYS! (And he can do it anytime he wants when I put him on his tummy.)
- His first outing was to Nolan's Kindergarten graduation!
- Has not been able to be outside much this summer due to our extremely hot temperatures in the 90's, but was able to go for a few walks this weekend when it was in the low 70's!
- Has brought so much joy to our lives!

No comments:
Post a Comment