Watching the fireworks
On Sunday (July 2nd) we went to the WDM parade. Now that we live so close to Valley High School, the parade was literally a walk down to the end of our street. Jimmy and I discovered that although Nolan is too young to understand what is going on, he is great for getting candy. A lot of people would see the "little baby" and throw candy to us. We even had a picture taken by an old Kodak camera that prints it right there for you! The parade didn't really have that many great "floats" but a lot of local companies for WDM. It was nice that it was cool and cloudy that day. Nolan fell asleep in the middle of the parade on my lap-so I would proceed to keep waving his hand even though he was asleep. I am sure Nolan will enjoy parades in the future-but for now we are getting the benefit of eating his candy. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment