family

family

Friday, July 8, 2011

1st Time Swimming

So since it is summertime, I was really excited to get one of those little baby pools and put it out on our deck for Nolan. However, I have discovered that apparently babies are not supposed to be in swimming pools until 6 months of age. Nolan is 3 months...close enough...right? The little blow up pools and baby sunblock are for 6 months and older...but I still wanted him to "swim" this summer. So we (as in Jimmy) blew up the baby pool-those things are hard to get it to look like the example on the box...nothing blows up "perfectly" round, even after using an air pump made for plastic items! Nevertheless, the pool was blown up and we put Nolan in it one evening outside. Not to my surprise, he didn't do much-but he didn't cry so I am assuming that he liked it. He really has started liking his baths, so a swimming pool isnt much different. After Nolan's first experience with "swimming," I think that it's more for my enjoyment than his! Here are a few pictures we took and once I figure out how to upload a video from my video camera, I put that up as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment