On the 4th of July we had a cookout at our house with my parents and my sister Christina. Jimmy grilled and I made red velvet cake-oh yes, how I was truly celebrating the red and white. Then later that night we went to see the fireworks at Windsor Heights. They were really good this year! Nolan enjoyed the fireworks again, as he was memorized by the lights and sounds. It's hard to figure out what to do when it is so hot, yet you want to cover yourself up because of all the bugs. Babies can't wear bug spray, so I just dressed Nolan in jeans with a little lightweight hoodie and watched for bugs. I beginning to realize that the real world doesn't want babies in the water or around bugs until they are at least 6 months. Here are a few pictures of our fourth and the many different outfits Nolan wore throughout the week to celebrate! I will add a few more when I upload the pictures from the Windsor Heights fireworks!
No comments:
Post a Comment