Since owning our home for 3 years, we have done quite a lot of renovations.
- Repainted almost every room in the house
- Renovated the kitchen
- Renovated the downstairs bathroom
- Remodeled our master bathroom
- Turned an office into a playroom and a spare bedroom into a nursery
- Repainted the garage, redid the floor, and put up shelving and storage
- Renovated the upstairs bathroom
- Currently working on a new play-set in the backyard and the landscaping
Here are pictures of our upstairs bathroom renovation...aka Nolan's bathroom. Jimmy did an excellent job and Nolan loves it!
Pictures before which I don't have very many since these are pics I took when we first moved into the house.
 |
| Cream color walls |
 |
| Unframed large mirror, 1990's vanity, facet that said "hot, cold." |
 |
| Small toilet, and old Hollywood lighting, vinyl flooring |
|
|
|
Pictures during the renovation:
 |
| Sink and large mirror removed |
 |
| Vinyl flooring removed, floor board installed |
 |
| Tile installed |
Pictures after renovation:
 |
| New tile, grout, vent, white trim, grayish colored wall | |
|
|
|
 |
| Animal themed bathroom with new comfort height toilet. |
 |
| Artwork I made for the bathroom. |
 |
| New light fixture, vanity, mirror, hand towel holder, and clock. |
 |
| New vanity, counter-top, sink, and faucet |
 |
| More artwork I made above the towel hooks |
 |
| Trashcan |
.JPG) |
| Lion soap pump |
 |
| Toothbrush holder (my favorite!) and drinking cup |
| . |
|
Jimmy did such a great job on the bathroom and I loved decorating it! (Target is where I got all the animal themed items.) Nolan loves he new bathroom and we do too!
No comments:
Post a Comment