family

family

Sunday, September 22, 2013

10 Weeks

How far along? 10 Weeks
How big is the baby? the size kumquat
Total weight gain: -8lbs
Maternity clothes?  nope 
Sleep:  inexplicably tired-I can't get comfortable no matter how hard I try...even with the Snoogle
Best moment this week: seeing our baby for the first time at the ultrasound
Miss Anything? Eating food and drinking water...I puke EVERYTHING up
Movement: nope 
Food cravings: chocolate and potatoes with ketchup
Anything making you queasy or sick: I am nauseous all.the.time and puke on average 12 times a day. I even bought nausea bands which seem to help and nausea chewing gum.
Gender:  ??
Labor Signs:  nope
Symptoms: tired, dizzy, sensitive to smells, nauseous and vomiting. It is very hard to be sick while being a teacher, but thank goodness for my student teacher. I leave constantly to go vomit in the bathroom.
Belly Button in or out? in 
Wedding rings on or off? on 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Queasy is the best way to describe it
Looking forward to: 2nd trimester so that hopefully I am not as sick and can hold food down

No comments:

Post a Comment