family

family

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Nolan Is Proud To Announce..


 He's going to be a BIG BROTHER!



It's official. Nolan is going to be a big brother come next April! Jimmy and I are very excited and are hoping Nolan doesn't "spill the beans" and tell anyone yet. We are excited to have kids 3 years apart and know that Nolan is going to be such a great big brother. He loves to help with babies and when you ask him if he wants a brother or sister, he replies "Siiister!" Jimmy and I just want a healthy baby and one that does not have to go to the NICU. =)


How far along? 4 Weeks
How big is the baby? the size of a poppy seed 
Total weight gain: zero pounds 
Maternity clothes?  nope 
Sleep:  inexplicably tired - like nothing I have ever felt 
Best moment this week: seeing the word "pregnant"
Miss Anything? celebratory champagne 
Movement: nope 
Food cravings: fruit and chocolate
Anything making you queasy or sick: I am nauseous all.the.time
Gender:  ??
Labor Signs:  nope
Symptoms: tired, dizzy, sensitive to smells, and nauseous already...this is way different from when I was pregnant with Nolan...I never had any symptoms throughout the entire pregnancy except for being tired.
Belly Button in or out? in 
Wedding rings on or off? on 
Happy or Moody most of the time: beyond happy    
Looking forward to: September 13 - our first appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment