family

family

Friday, November 15, 2013

18 Weeks

How far along? 18 Weeks 
How big is the baby? the size of a sweet potato
Total weight gain: -13lbs
Maternity clothes?  nope
Sleep:  I wake up 2 times a night to go to the bathroom and when I get up, I am usually up for 2 or 3 hours because I start thinking about school.
Best moment this week: Hearing our baby's heart beat- 146 beats per minute
Miss Anything? Not feeling nauseous 
Movement:yes-felt the baby move for the first time around 16 1/2 weeks.
Food cravings: Orange Juice
Anything making you queasy or sick:Just random moments of nausea and vomiting daily. Still chewing my ginger gum. On a positive note, I have not worn my nausea bands for a few weeks!
Gender:  We will find out on the 26th of November! We are going to do a gender reveal party.
Labor Signs:  nope
Symptoms:Tired, nausea, vomiting
Belly Button in or out? in 
Wedding rings on or off? on 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Exhausted
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender of Baby Wittenwyler #2! .
 
I really need to take a bump picture. However, I don't have much to show...but one will be coming shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment