family

family

Friday, December 27, 2013

24 Weeks

I feel like the first part of this pregnancy went so S-L-O-W (probably because I was extremely sick) and now it has started to pick up the pace a little bit. I also feel like due to life with a toddler that I am not focusing on every little aspect of the pregnancy like I did with Nolan. When I was pregnant with Nolan, I could tell you how many weeks and days I was pregnant. I took pictures every four weeks and documented the growing belly. With this pregnancy, I can't even remember how many weeks I am without looking at my pregnancy app on my phone. I have only taken maybe 4 pictures. I need to get on the ball so I have memories of being pregnant with this little one! (I also took/take a TON of pictures of Nolan...they say when baby number 2 comes you don't take nearly as many...I am hoping that is not true!)

How far along? 24 Weeks 
How big is the baby? the size of an ear of corn
Total weight gain: No clue...at my last appointment I had gained 2 lbs but that is coming off of being down 13 lbs
Maternity clothes?  Some regular/some maternity
Sleep:  I have to now sleep on my side and I dislike it because I am a back sleeper.
Best moment this week: Nolan "kissing" my belly and him feeling the baby kick.
Miss Anything? Being able to bend down to pick something off the floor.
Movement:Yes
Food cravings: Anything sweet
Anything making you queasy or sick:Just random moments of nausea and vomiting daily. Still chewing my ginger gum. On a positive note, I have not worn my nausea bands for a few weeks!
Gender: A BOY!!!!! (We are so excited and thrilled...we thought it would be a girl so we were preparing for a girl even though we both wanted another boy.)
 Labor Signs:  nope
Symptoms:Tired, nausea
Belly Button in or out? in 
Wedding rings on or off? on 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Exhausted
Looking forward to: The new year....it means Baby Wittenwyler 2 will soon be here!
19 Weeks




22 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment