Nolan had his first sleep over (at Nani and Poppi's house ) and did great! (Jimmy and I went out with a group of our friends to celebrate Billy's birthday. We went out downtown and had a great time. I enjoyed being able to get out and then coming home knowing I could sleep a good 6-7 straight hours!) Nolan spent his 1 month birthday night eating, sleeping, and getting lots of pictures taken. He also enjoyed having tummy time.......or not so much. After eating, Nani put Nolan onto his belly. He did not like it and began moving all around and then he ROLLED OVER! That's right...at 1 month and 1 day he rolled over. At first Nani though it was a fluke, so she put him on his belly again....and he did it again! She then broke out the video camera and got him on video. When I came over to pick him up, we put him on his belly and he did it again for me! We are all shocked at how strong he is and the fact that he is already rolling over. When Nolan and I got home, I put him on the floor and Jimmy was able to watch him roll over. We have it recorded and once I upload the video, I will post it on here. Needless to say we are very proud of our 1 month old!!
He did it!!! Keep the videos coming!
ReplyDelete