Today I went to visit the teachers at my school and give them a chance to meet Nolan. My students were super excited when they saw me and were really interested in Nolan. (Side note, the kiddos looked so old! It's amazing when you are gone for over a month how quickly kids change in appearance. ) The kids asked me some questions and here is what a first grader wonders about babies: 1. What do they eat? (Milk....I did not say breast milk because I was afraid of the question that would follow.) 2. Does he have teeth? (No...not yet....ouch!) After a few questions they were more interested in telling me what has been going on in their lives and telling me how much they missed me. (It's making me get excited to go back!)
Nolan enjoyed meeting the teachers and these are the top 3 comments he received:
1. He has a nice complexion...many teachers thought he looked dark.
2. He has long eyelashes and pretty blue eyes.
3. He was so little!
Needless to say Nolan enjoyed his visit...after all he spent 8 months there..I bet some of the voices sounded familiar...=)
p.s. I forgot my camera so I couldn't take pictures...=(
No comments:
Post a Comment