family

family

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Back to School

Wednesday May 18th was my first day back to school. Everyone always talks about how hard it is to leave your baby and go back to work. I now realized I am not the norm. I was excited to go back and almost cried.....when I saw my classroom! I realized just how much I miss teaching and miss my students. They all looked so grown up, just like second graders! I'm kinda sad I only have a total of 12 days (now 9) left with the students, but I am excited for summer and spending time with Nolan. While I was teaching all I could think about is how excited I am for Nolan to start getting older....I kept wondering what he's going to be like when he is in 1st grade, what his personality is going to be like, and if he's going to be a good reader....which I'm sure he will be. =) My students are doing well thanks to my awesome substitue Laura! They learned a lot and I knew my class was in good hands with her. They made me a welcome back sign for the day I returned to work...it was so sweet!



The sign said "Welcome Back Mrs. Wittenwyler! We missed you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment